Christmas Breaks at Ballyroe Heights Hotel
Take a Christmas Staycation at Ballyroe Heights Hotel, Tralee. Set in six and a half acres of scenic gardens overlooking Tralee Bay and the Slieve Mish Mountains. Find yourself in the peace and tranquillity of our country setting coupled with award-winning hospitality and luxury accommodation giving you the ultimate relaxing escape in the Kingdom of Kerry.
Located just a few minutes from Tralee town centre, guests can explore high street shopping in this colourful Kerry town. Discover the lanes and streets that bring a magic feeling during this festive period. Finding magic together with a visit to see Santa, a day trip to the famous Aquadome or a leisurely stroll in one of the many parks and walkways that surround the area.
Enjoy an evening meal and warm up from the Winter air in the Palace Bar, providing the perfect backdrop to dine at your heart's content where our attentive staff will serve some of the finest locally sourced, modern Irish cuisine from our new seasonally crafted menu. A warm welcome awaits, and the smell of seasonal treats and hot drinks will be flowing.
Our luxury guestrooms here at Ballyroe Heights will provide the cosy festive atmosphere you expect this Christmas, why not order some hot chocolate, and treats to your room and enjoy that quality family time? With large double rooms to spacious Family rooms and more, we have something for groups of all sizes. After exploring the local area and beyond, we provide the perfect space to retreat in privacy and comfort.
Our Overnight Bed & Breakfast packages include:
• Overnight accommodation in one of our spacious family rooms
• Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows on arrival for all the family
• Four-course evening meal for all the family in our Palace bar & Restaurant
• Full Irish breakfast the following morning
• Family pass to Kerry County Museum where the whole family can experience the streets (and smells!) of medieval Tralee, dig up skeletons, investigate a medieval murder with the Bone investigators and explore Kerry’s hidden history on Pangur Bans Discovery Trail.
• Complimentary wifi and in-room colouring activities
All our guestrooms here at Ballyroe Heights feature tea and coffee making facilities, flat-screen TVs and free WiFi.
There are a wide variety of room types available, from Double Deluxe to King and large family rooms.
Ballyroe Heights Hotel, boasting spectacular views of the majestic mountains and beautiful beaches. Guests can enjoy all sorts of outdoor activities.
Located a few minutes from Tralee town centre, why not find what makes this town the heart of the Kingdom of Kerry. With museums, leisure centres and beautiful parks.