Welcome to Ballyroe Heights Hotel, Tralee
A Member of Great National Hotels & Resorts
Our award-winning Ballyroe Heights Hotel is set in six and a half acres of sloping gardens with spectacular views of the Slieve Mish Mountains and Tralee Bay.
From its elevated location, our hotels’ floor to ceiling windows capture uninterrupted panoramic views and make it one of the most sought-after hotels in Tralee. We have been awarded Top Rated Three Star Hotel in Ireland, Top Rated Wedding Venue in Munster and Top Rated Wedding Venue in Kerry in the WeddingDates.ie awards.
Why Choose Us
- Save a minimum of €10 per night when you Book Direct
- Free Cancellation on most rates
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for all Guests
- Free Car Park with secure and ample parking, suitable for any size vehicle
Other Reasons to Stay With Us
- Spacious Guestrooms with Modern Features
- Ultra-Comfortable Beds after a long day of Exploring Tralee
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities in your Room
- Quality Food and Service in The Palace Bar & Restaurant
The coastal route for the Wild Atlantic Way is on our doorstep, whilst Tralee town centre, is located a mere four kilometres away. This scenic hotel at the Gateway to the Dingle Peninsula is the perfect escape in Kerry.
Our Perfect Packages
Ballyroe Heights Hotel is the ideal choice for Golden Breaks in Kerry, offering the finest of accommodation and gourmet food.
Ballyroe Heights Hotel, Tralee is one of the best holiday destinations for a family break in Kerry this Autumn.
Experience some of the best fairways in the world during your stay at Ballyroe Heights Hotel, County Kerry.
Explore Our Hotel Facilities
Our Location in Kerry
Wild Atlantic Way
The Wild Atlantic Way, a sensational adventure of soaring cliffs and buzzing towns and cities, of hidden beaches and epic bays.READ MORE
Sightseers, water adventurers and mountain trekkers can explore our fantastic coastal location with spectacular rolling hills, mountain views and historical landmarks that surround this Kerry Hotel.READ MORE